How to Hack Into a Windows XP Computer Without Changing Password
Steps to Hack into a Windows XP Computer without changing password:
physical access to the machine. Remember that it must have a CD or DVD
2. Download DreamPackPL HERE.
3. Unzip the downloaded dpl.zip and you’ll get dpl.ISO.
4. Use any burning program that can burn ISO images.
5. After you have the disk, boot from the CD or DVD drive. You will see Windows 2000 Setup and it will load some files.
6. Press “R” to install DreamPackPL.
7. Press “C” to install DreamPackPL by using the recovery console.
8. Select the Windows installation that is currently on the computer (Normally is “1″ if you only have one Windows installed)
9. Backup your original sfcfiles.dll by typing:
“ren C:\Windows\System32\sfcfiles.dll sfcfiles.lld” (without quotes)
10. Copy the hacked file from CD to system32 folder. Type:
“copy D:\i386\pinball.ex_ C:\Windows\System32\sfcfiles.dll” (without quotes and assuming your CD drive is D:)
11. Type “exit”, take out disk and reboot.
12. In the password field, type “dreamon” (without quotes) and DreamPack menu will appear.
13. Click the top graphic on the DreamPack menu and you will get a menu popup.
14. Go to commands and enable the options and enable the god command.
15. Type “god” in the password field to get in Windows.
You can also go to Passwords and select “Logon with wrong password and hash”. This option allows you to login with ANY password.
Note: I was unable to bring up the DreamPackPL for the
first time because I have Kaspersky Anti-Virus already running in background. I
believe most antivirus already labelled this tool as a Hack-Tool. A Hack-Tool
is NOT a virus. DreamPackPL helps you bypass the Windows Login screen and it is